Today’s successful business leaders know the unlimited rewards they can expect when they invest in their greatest asset, their employees.
It’s no secret... offer the right resources to your employees and your business will prosper. If you invest in your staff, inevitably your employees will contribute more, perform better, and excel in customer relations. Committed employees directly affect the performance of every business competing in today’s marketplace.
We 2 Can Do, brings their expertise to help your business create healthier, less stressed, happier employees. We offer a variety of corporate training programs designed to fit your needs and meet your bottom line. We 2 Can Do’s staff knows first-hand how difficult it can be to balance work and family, much less make time for exercise, eating right, and healthy living. Our staff works to engage yours, and will design a lifestyle program that fits with the culture and personality of your business.
We have the perfect program for your business.
Our Corporate Outdoor Fitness Camp
We bring an outdoor fitness camp to your employees; camps can be held in your parking lot, or in a local park. Fitness camps are challenging, fun, create a team atmosphere and helps individuals meet their health goals. Bi-weekly weigh-ins, nutritional support and more options are available.
Creating Higher Morale and Better Team Dynamics
The best place to start is by providing your employees with user-friendly, practical health and fitness information that they can implement immediately. A regular ‘diet’ of these types of sessions/seminars scheduled into your monthly meetings or conferences is what will keep health and fitness a priority in your employees’ lives.
We 2 Can Do can provide a customized corporate training program for your staff- we can provide you with a 90 minute Health and Fitness lecture with your staff one month, a practical session the next, a full-day Health and Fitness retreat, or we can be brought in once a year for an energy boost. The options are limitless and we are able to accommodate any budget. If your company requires more information or in-depth services as a result of your employee’s new lifestyle changes we can provide additional corporate training assistance.
We would love to meet with you to discuss how a program may be developed for your organization.
We look forward to working with you. The return on your investment will be profound and immediate.
Corporate Fitness Programs Make a Bottom Line Impact
The bottom line is when people look and feel their best, they perform better. Productivity goes up, employee morale increases and the atmosphere within your business takes a turn for the better. Your employees will appreciate that you’re interested in their overall health and not just profits - but in reality, once their performance increases as a direct result of their enhanced vitality, your profits will increase too! Studies have shown that workers are more likely to be on the job and performing well when they are in optimal physical and psychological health. Employees are also more likely to be attracted to, remain with, and value an employer that appreciates them.
Your bottom line and your employees’ waistlines have more in common than you might think.
- The Kaiser Family Foundation reports that in 2009; 58 % of companies offered a wellness program to employees and in 2010 this number rose to 74 %.
- An estimated $18.2 billion in productivity is lost due to health-related issues each year.
- The price of obesity in a company with 1,000 employees is about $285,000 per year in increased medical costs and absenteeism.
- 70% of diseases are due to lifestyle - the major reason being inactivity.
The implementation of corporate training programs has been proven to work.
- Company Health and Wellness Program Statistics from Prudential Insurance reveal a benefit expense of $312 per individual enrolled in their wellness system, but $574 per non-enrolled employee.
- At the Coors Brewing Co., Company Health and Wellness Program Statistics illuminate a savings of $5.50 per $1 spent on fitness, with a positive side-effect of member absenteeism dropping by 18%.
- Reduced Absenteeism - DuPont reduced absenteeism by 47.5% over six years for the corporate fitness program participants. Health Behavior, March 1992.
- Reduced Health Care Costs - Steelcase showed that medical claims costs were 55% lower for corporate fitness program participants than non-participants over a six year period - an average of $478.61 for participants vs. $868.88 for non-participants. The American Journal of Health Promotion, September/October, 1991.
- Reduced Turnover - The Canadian Life Assurance Company found turnover among fitness program participants was 32.4% lower over a seven year period compared with non-participants. Canadian Journal of Public Health, January/February, 1988.
- Positive Return on Investment - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Indiana found that its corporate fitness program had a 250% return on investment; $2.51 for every $1 invested over a five year period. American Journal of Health Promotion, March/April, 1991.
- Sick Leave Use Reduced - The Travelers Corporation reported that its health promotion yielded a 19% reduction in sick leave use over the four year study with a $3.40 return for every dollar spent, yielding a total corporate savings of $146 million in benefits costs. Wellness Councils of America (WELCOA), 1992.
- Lower Health Care Expenditures - Superior Coffee and Foods, a subsidiary of Sara Lee reports that the wellness program for its 1200 employees showed 22% fewer hospital admissions, 29% shorter hospital stays, and 42% lower expenses per admission when compared to other divisions. Long term disability costs were down by 40%. Wellness Councils of America (WELCOA), 1992
When your employees feel better, morale and productivity increases. A We 2 Can Do Wellness program is one of the most effective ways to improve the lives of employees, as well as the health of your business. It is based upon a simple proven principle...that people achieve what they measure. We 2 Can Do provides the process and tools for the individual and the organization to Set, Track, Achieve and Reward their wellness goals.
Call us 818.855.8576 set up your appointment!