Why choose We 2 Can Do for Personal Training?
You made the decision to hire a Personal Trainer, but now you have the task of actually picking one. Where should you begin? And what should you look for?
Qualifications to consider:
Any Personal Trainer should have years of experience but even more importantly, experience in relation to your fitness goals. If you want to shave a few strokes off your golf game, your Personal Fitness Trainer should possess sport-specific knowledge. On the other hand, if you are recovering from an injury, your Personal Trainer should be knowledgeable in rehabilitation and be willing to work with your doctor's recommendations. Our Personal Trainers are experts in a multitude of areas and will customize your training plan to your personal needs and goals.
Our Personal trainers are certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and the
National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF). They also are certified in CPR and first aid.
Our Personal Trainers are groomed, fit, and courteous. We train a variety of clients from professional actors to athletes and will assess your health and goals prior to starting your program, and then continue to track your progress over time.
You may not consider this at first, but as you work towards your fitness goals, you will be spending time with your Personal Trainer while working closely on your fitness goals, so it will be important that you and your Personal Trainer are compatible. Our trainers will listen to you, pay attention to your needs, and provide constructive criticism when necessary, always with the goal to honestly assess your health and progress.
Our Pledge to our Clients
- We will listen to you and develop a fitness program that matches your goals and constraints, whether they are physical impairments, or time or financial constraints.
- We will never recommend a level of training that is too difficult for you.
- We will address any specific health problems, medications or injuries.
- You will have our undivided attention during training sessions.
- We will always be on time, and will return emails or phone calls in a prompt manner.